Being a property portal, it was very important to generate queries at in effective cost as well as huge in numbers. And to add brokers to prop-frill to advertise on it. Although the site was built with a great design, we required a landing page for each project and to draft a design that makes projects to be explored with ease. Our main target while developing a property portal was to strike the right chord with the target audience, and it was admitted able that the creation of such a website was not as easy as it seemed. It’s not always a great idea that makes a great website. Even the simplest of ideas can be used to create great websites. To do that, there was a need to consider every important aspect and inherent feature that a property portal includes.
Visitors Visited on Propfrill for different projects in a Month
Enquiries Generated in a Month
Decrease in Cost Per query
Strategy & Research
- Research on total number of existing and upcoming projects in nearby location.
- Figure out under Construction and ready to move in options out of those projects.
- Find out projects in demand and those builders who were pumping money in advertising.
- Targeted them who were looking for projects which were going to be delivered within a year or less.
- We filtered similar ticket size projects.
- We remarketed all property buyers who searched property in past six months.
- We targeted all employees of the corporate field of the given location.
- We started giving property news on regular basis.
- We started writing blogs through property experts.
Content & Creative