Required Candidate profile
The person should be well-versed in the principles of Google Adwords/PPC & All Social Media campaigns. You should be analytical and good with numbers, and also have good communication skills.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook ads, Linkedin)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Facebook Ads need to have a thorough understanding of creativity and the type of post that will engage.
- Planning, executing, measuring, and optimizing marketing campaigns across Google Adwords, Social Media, SEM, Facebook Ads, and SEO.
- Proven experience as a PPC Executive or Digital Marketing Executive or experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, Linkedin ) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, GTM, Tableau, WebTrends, Taboola etc.)
Understanding HTML and XML is a plus, Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel) - Excellent communication skills, Analytical thinking with strong math skills - BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus.